Saturday, June 19, 2010

Go green-->thermocol block prints :)

"THE ARTSY CRAFTSY CHALLENGE June 2010"
this is my very favourite experiment , that I made out of packing thermocol...


Green green...........tats the nature tends to be........come let us all go green by cycling and recycling too....let d mother nature feel cozy in our crafty hands...

again it takes me to the pretty cool card print......woo woo........

Crimson red.....that reflects freshness..the color of the heart and blood and everything that merges with love and has much of mirchi......so a floral card print here.....



As like u......i love black...& this s it
easy cut...square shaped thermocol...... a magical touch in a minute ll make ur cloth dimensional..

I had been posting my art works again......as a series of pics in a single post..........as i got damn kindered to compete in the artsy craftsy challenge for june month,..... & ya I love it :D And to say about the kids ages.....after u had done with the carving...its jus d stamping........so even a hardly 3 yr old can come out with amazing artifacts....

PS:Shruthi choose watever u wud like to post............as i cudn leave of any of them..... :D

7 comments:

  1. all are nice. will link them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowie........... thank u da.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi just visited your blog.Nice one!Nice content as well as the colour codes.Good job.All the best.Do visit my blog also. http://freakywallpapers.co.nr Hoping for ur and ur blog visitors supports..God bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi just visited your blog.Nice one!Nice content as well as the colour codes.Good job.All the best.Do visit my blog also. http://freakywallpapers.co.nr Hoping for ur and ur blog visitors supports..God bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey ponz. To be eligible, u need to link the artsy-craftsy challenge in this post. Pls do that.
    -Shruti / Mindfulmeanderer

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey did da......check again...

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so very creative...I love the mango motiff print and the cube shaped one. My first visit to your blog and I love it :)

    ReplyDelete