I made this using the remains of the blouse piece
cloth(silk or shining textured ones),clip metal base(use the broken or old clips for this) , zardosi,scissors , thin wire ,beads (to make pollens) , glue , m-seal if needed.
- cut the zardosi into small pieces to make a petal shape
- insert the thin wire into it
- bend it and twist the end ,to the shape of a petal
- paste it on the cloth
- let it dry fully
- cut that shape exactly out of the cloth
- tie up all such (3-5) petals to make a flower
- insert pollens in the middle with silvery beads on the ends of wire
- fix it to the clip base firmly with wire
- use m-seal to the bottom to fix it firmly............