Friday, June 27, 2008

FLORAL EMBROIDERY


This is my favourite floral embroidery on my silk cotton salwar.........

I do always play with colors!!! Hence here too , used many types and colors of embroidery threads and also many kundan stones , beads and spring shaped designer pieces..............

The type of embroidery here is blanket stitch for flowers , leaves !!!
For those borders I have used silver thread in chain stitches and on the outline bottom design I made a feather stitch.........you can try Rumanian stitch too..........
These embroideries on this silk texture surely gives a gorgeous look to you!!!! Be dazzling in your hand designed garment!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ya dear . . Nice. . . Very good. .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also you are invited to see my work at
    http://abhayart.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete